Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Travel logs - Taiwan Day 2

I am currently in my Grandpa's little town, in the middle of nowhere. I arrived to Taiwan last night and spent the day in Hsin chu. My friend drove me down to see my grandpa. I barely spent one hour with my grandpa before I decided to drive to the town to get access to internet. I am an addict, I know. XD I am getting new pictures uploaded as soon as I find some time. :) One thing I found interesting so far is that how easily I can blend in. I kind of blend in until I open my mouth that is. XD haha.
So far my trip has been uneventful. I went to the Temple Night Eatery place in Hsinchu and had some Meat balls soup and also some fried meatballs in sticky rice. It is actually yummier than it sounds. I have been drinking a lot of different drinks, especially tea. It seems that everywhere I go, I end up drinking tea.

No comments: