Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So it begins

I just submitted my accepted thesis to Graphics and by that started my first steps into the real world. When I came back home, I installed Vista and was wowed by the MS eye candy, then proceeded to curse and fix all the little quirks that make Windows, well Windows. It took a little bit of getting used to, but I ended up making Vista look like Windows 2000 again. Hahaha, I wonder why I even bothered upgrading. Oh wait, I got Vista for free. :) Still worth it? Well, time will tell.

Today is also the day I start off reusing blogger as I start to support my mother company as opposed to the competitors. ( Sorry Lawrence) :p I got to admit, lots of things have changed since the days of "Musings of a MICE". Also, I feel really rusty from not blogging for a while. My sentences do not flow.

1 comment:

Virtualawrence said...

another RSS feed to add ...