Saturday, June 9, 2007

Appartment hunting

One thing I liked about coop was the moving. It gave me the impression that I was starting afresh in a new place. A blank new page to write down memories and impressions. I guess it has been hardwired into my nature to move ever so often. As a kid, my family moved around quite a bit. I will often get a chance to explore a new place, learn new things, and visit new places. I think if not for all the moving, I would not have grown to be the person I am today.

One thing I hate about coop was the moving. Every time you move, you need to plan ahead. Every time I moved, I lost friends. I am horrible at keeping in touch, I guess Facebook changed all of that. :) Looking for proper housing is a nightmare especially if you do not know the area. As a MASc student when I first started looking for places to stay, it was not too bad. I could figure which areas in Waterloo I wanted to stay. However, now that I am moving into the Bay area, I have no idea what I am dealing with it. Hopefully, everything will work out eventually.

On other notes, I will be going back to the motherland in July, can't wait.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Haha, let me know what you're looking for and I might be able to give you some pointerse. :)

Retail Girl said...

Good luck hunting, I hope you find a fah-bulous place! And don't stress out too much about it okay? :)